- How COVID-19 Response Shapes Transit’s Future
Six ways to build a better future with transit, based on COVID-19 best practices from fifteen urban, rural, and tribal transit providers.
- VaxTransit: Connecting Communities to Vaccines
580+ US & Canada transit providers offer free rides and clinics to connect communities to COVID-19 vaccines.
- 40 Ways I Transformed NJ Transit for Customers
See how I’ve enhanced customer experience throughout the 5,300 square miles served by the 3rd-largest US transit agency.
- Buy-Tap-Ride: Contactless Fares for Light Rail
I strengthened equity for light rail riders by giving them the same ability as bus and rail riders to buy digital tickets.
- Branding New Jersey’s Transit Lines
I expanded NJ Transit’s rail line brands into a design system to streamline customer experience.
- Transit Standards: Branding, Design & Graphics
Public transit branding, design and wayfinding knowledge base, with 30+ global transit agency graphics standards manuals.
- New York & New Jersey Subway Map
New York Subway Map with New Jersey transit connections that shows how transit bridges city and state boundaries.
- Seamless Subway Rides Replace Shuttle Buses, Thanks to Port Authority, MTA Collaboration
I helped streamline transfers to and fare payment on NYC Subway during service outages for PATH’s signal system upgrade.
- PATH Riders Council: Building a Model for Transit Agency & Customer Collaboration
I helped establish, and led the 14-person customer advisory board for the transit system connecting New York and New Jersey.
- Hoboken, NJ: Visual Identity, Wayfinding System, and Streetscape Improvements
I helped officials in Hoboken, NJ design a new visual identity, wayfinding system, and graphics standards.
- Fitch Ratings: Digital Transformation Led to Record Revenue, Acquisition by Hearst
I positioned Fitch as a premier market intelligence provider, transformed customer experience, and helped grow revenue to record $1B+.
- Stories Above New York: Capturing the City from Perches High Above the Streets
New York City owes much to the elevator, the engineering achievement that made quick travel beyond a few stories feasible. The vertical advance reached a fever-pitch by the early 20th century and has continued unabated ever since, giving the city some of its most iconic landmarks and stunning views. From 2011-2013, I undertook a project…
- CFA Institute: Digital Transformation of a Globally-Recognized Professional Association
I transformed CFA Institute’s professional programs with a digital-first approach, and built a social media presence named #1 in finance by Association Trends.