Sign up for periodic email updates.
Success! You're on the list.
Whoops! There was an error and we couldn't process your subscription. Please reload the page and try again.
Consulting inquiries, speaking requests, and media inquries.
- Equitable Engagement – Involve customers and communities in ways that include more voices, help make hard choices involving priorities and budgets, and guide policymaking based on lived experience. Develop policy, processes, and best practices to strengthen engagement with customers.
- Customer Journey Mapping – Evaluate existing experiences and provide recommendations to improve service delivery and enhance the customer journey.
- Messaging to Build Momentum – Develop messaging to build momentum for change with customers, stakeholders and senior leaders.
- Austin Independent School District
- Bank of America
- Booz Allen Hamilton
- CFA Institute
- FHI 360/Family Health International
- Fitch Ratings
- Ford Motor Company & Ford Canada
- NJ Transit
- Port Authority of New York & New Jersey
- World Bank – International Finance Corporation
- VaxTransit: Free Rides for COVID-19 VaccinesMore than 500 transit providers in the United States and Canada offer free rides for COVID-19 vaccines. See what’s available near you!
- 40 Ways I Transformed NJ Transit for CustomersSee how I’ve enhanced customer experience throughout the 5,300 square miles served by the 3rd-largest US transit agency.
- Buy-Tap-Ride: Contactless Fares for Light RailI strengthened equity for light rail riders by giving them the same ability as bus and rail riders to buy digital tickets.
- Branding New Jersey’s Transit LinesI expanded NJ Transit’s rail line brands into a design system to streamline customer experience.
- Transit Standards: Branding, Design & GraphicsPublic transit branding, design and wayfinding knowledge base, with 30+ global transit agency graphics standards manuals.
- New York & New Jersey Subway MapNew York Subway Map with New Jersey transit connections that shows how transit bridges city and state boundaries.
- Seamless Subway Rides Replace Shuttle Buses, Thanks to Port Authority, MTA CollaborationI helped streamline transfers to and fare payment on NYC Subway during service outages for PATH’s signal system upgrade.