Sign up for periodic email updates.
Consulting inquiries, speaking requests, and media inquries.
- Equitable Engagement – Involve customers and communities in ways that include more voices, help make hard choices involving priorities and budgets, and guide policymaking based on lived experience. Develop policy, processes, and best practices to strengthen engagement with customers.
- Customer Journey Mapping – Evaluate existing experiences and provide recommendations to improve service delivery and enhance the customer journey.
- Messaging to Build Momentum – Develop messaging to build momentum for change with customers, stakeholders and senior leaders.
- Austin Independent School District
- Bank of America
- Booz Allen Hamilton
- CFA Institute
- FHI 360/Family Health International
- Fitch Ratings
- Ford Motor Company & Ford Canada
- NJ Transit
- Port Authority of New York & New Jersey
- World Bank – International Finance Corporation
I work with transit providers and policymakers to design and deliver next-gen experiences that are a product of meaningful customer engagement. Whether you’re redesigning existing service, planning for a new project, or refreshing your branding, wayfinding, digital, or fare payment experiences, I’ll help you every step of the way.
- 40 Ways I Transformed NJ Transit for CustomersSee how I’ve enhanced customer experience throughout the 5,300 square miles served by the 3rd-largest US transit agency.
- Buy-Tap-Ride: Contactless Fares for Light RailI strengthened equity for light rail riders by giving them the same ability as bus and rail riders to buy digital tickets.
- Branding New Jersey’s Transit LinesI expanded NJ Transit’s rail line brands into a design system to streamline customer experience.
- Seamless Subway Rides Replace Shuttle Buses, Thanks to Port Authority, MTA CollaborationI helped streamline transfers to and fare payment on NYC Subway during service outages for PATH’s signal system upgrade.
- PATH Riders Council: Building a Model for Transit Agency & Customer CollaborationI helped establish, and led the 14-person customer advisory board for the transit system connecting New York and New Jersey.
- Hoboken, NJ: Visual Identity, Wayfinding System, and Streetscape ImprovementsI helped officials in Hoboken, NJ design a new visual identity, wayfinding system, and graphics standards.
- Fitch Ratings: Digital Transformation Led to Record Revenue, Acquisition by HearstI positioned Fitch as a premier market intelligence provider, transformed customer experience, and helped grow revenue to record $1B+.