- 40 Ways I Transformed NJ Transit for Customers
See how I’ve enhanced customer experience throughout the 5,300 square miles served by the 3rd-largest US transit agency.
- Buy-Tap-Ride: Contactless Fares for Light Rail
Spurred by COVID-19, I assembled a team and delivered contactless, digital fare payment in just seven weeks.
- Pandemic Best Practices For Transit
Best practices for transit providers to protect riders and drivers, reassure the public, and adapt to a pandemic-prepared future.
- Branding New Jersey’s Transit Lines
I expanded NJ Transit’s rail line brands into a design system to streamline customer experience.
- Transit Standards: Branding, Design & Graphics
Public transit branding, design and wayfinding knowledge base, with 30+ global transit agency graphics standards manuals.
- New York & New Jersey Subway Map
New York Subway Map with New Jersey transit connections that shows how transit bridges city and state boundaries.
- Seamless Subway Rides Replace Shuttle Buses, Thanks to Port Authority, MTA Collaboration
I helped streamline transfers to and fare payment on NYC Subway during service outages for PATH’s signal system upgrade.
- PATH Riders Council: Building a Model for Transit Agency & Customer Collaboration
I helped establish, and led the 14-person customer advisory board for the transit system connecting New York and New Jersey.